Tuesday, August 1, 2017

Special Announcement: Freebie, Sales and A Guest Spot, Oh My!

I am excited to share with you that I will be the August Guest Designer at Gingerscraps! All month long I will be celebrating with 50% off everything in my Gingerscraps store. I will also be having $2 Tuesday specials, weekly new releases and twice weekly freebies!

So let's get started...

I have a new kit in the store called Castles In the Sand...


Perfect for scrapping all of your summer photos, Castles in the Sand is a fun beach-themed scrapbooking kit that comes with 70 elements, a full alpha, 24 papers and 24 cardstocks. You can find the full-sized kit in my Gingerscraps store here.

And to get you started on your summer layouts, I am offering this freebie mini add-on my Facebook page:


I have included Castles in the Sand as one of the two kits that I have on sale for $2.00 Tuesday...


Grab Castles In the Sand HERE .  
And Phydeaux the Dog Kit HERE .

And while you are there, you might want to take a peek around.  My entire Gingerscraps store is on sale for 50% off:


 You can check it out HERE .

No comments:

Post a Comment

$1 Bake Sale and Coordinating Freebie

It's time for the October Bake Sale at GingerScraps. That means you can grab each of my Bake Sale kits for just $1!  Here's a c...