Thursday, August 3, 2017

Curiosity Word Art Freebie

I hope you have all had a chance to check out my new collection, Curiosity. Did you see the teacher with the lizard on her shoulder next to the school bus?  I couldn't resist adding in a  Ms. Frizzle inspired educator!

The Curiosity collection, which is on sale for 50% off includes 4 individual packs that are also available as a money saving full kit:


While creating the kit, I loved playing with the periodic table of element tags.  I used them to create the "Genius at Play" banner and the OMG title tag.  I also came up with a few more words that I thought you might want to add to your science-themed layouts.  So I decided to package them up and offer them as a little freebie:


You can CLICK HERE to download the freebie.

And CLICK HERE to shop the Curiosity collection in my Gingerscraps store.

6 comments:

$1 Bake Sale and Coordinating Freebie

It's time for the October Bake Sale at GingerScraps. That means you can grab each of my Bake Sale kits for just $1!  Here's a c...