Tuesday, August 8, 2017

$2 Tuesday and Throwback Thursday Freebie

Happy $2.00 Tuesday!  I wanted to let you know that both Throwback Thursday and Sew Crafty are on sale for $2.00 at my Gingerscraps and Plain Digital Wrapper stores.

Throwback Thursday is retro-inspired kit that you can use to scrap all of your favorite throwback or high school reunion photos. Included in this jam-packed kit are 86 elements, 6 cardstocks, 30 papers and an uppercase letters, numbers and symbol alpha in 4 different colors:


Inspired my daughter's love of handicrafts and needlework, Sew Crafty is the perfect digital scrapbooking kit for those who love knitting, crocheting, sewing, or embroidery.  This kit contains 84 elements, 24 cardstocks, 24 papers and a full alpha:   


And I also have a freebie for you.  This journal pack coordinates with Throwback Thursday:


You can CLICK HERE to download the freebie.

And you can grab the Throwback Thursday and Sew Crafty kits on sale in either my Gingerscraps or Plain Digital Wrapper stores.

You can also shop my storewide Guest Designer sale over at Gingerscraps.  Everything is 50% off through the end of the month. 

1 comment:

$1 Bake Sale and Coordinating Freebie

It's time for the October Bake Sale at GingerScraps. That means you can grab each of my Bake Sale kits for just $1!  Here's a c...