Thursday, May 4, 2017

NDS Weekend Goodies & Blog Hop

Happy NSD Weekend!


I am very excited to be a part of my first NSD weekend at Plain Digital Wrapper!  There are so many things going on and I have so many things to tell you about.  Let's get started...

New Releases


I have been working for the past month to come up with 3 brand new releases for you.  You can find the following kits in my store for 50% off...




Grab Bag


Not sure which of my new products to buy?  How about all of them?  For NSD weekend, I am offering a Build-Your-Own Grab Bag.  With the purchase of this grab bag, you can choose any 5 products in the Joyful Expressions shop (including new releases) and get them all for just $5! 



Sale


All of my products, including my new releases, are on sale for 50% off with bonus sales occurring through Sunday.



Contest


You can enter to win a $10 gift certificate to Joyful Expressions by simply posting a layout to the Joyful Expressions gallery at PDW. Post as many layouts as you would like as each layout is another entry in the drawing.  Deadline for entry is 11:59 PM on 5/7/2017. The winner will be announced on 5/8/2017.

Freebies

Finally, I have some freebies for you!  I already posted the freebie add-on to Roots and Wings.  If you missed it, you can grab it here.  And the Sew Crafty freebie will be coming a little later this weekend.

Which means, it's time for the Adulting Is Hard freebie!  You can grab freebie mini, which is a sample from my Adulting Is Hard full-sized kit as part of the PDW Cut the Scrap blog train...


CLICK HERE to download the freebie.

CLICK HERE to purchase the full-sized kit.  

But there are more freebies to find!  You can find the rest of the stops on the PDW blog train by visiting:

Joyful Expressions (you are here)
The Happy Place in the PDW Forums





7 comments:

  1. Thank You for your beautiful contribution !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha... love that "Nope." Thanks so much! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Прекрасный набор! Большое спасибо!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you for your wonderful contribution

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous, thank you so much for your generosity !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for your lovely contribution to this fun collab -- I love your journal card!

    ReplyDelete

Toadally Unfrogettable New Release and Freebie

Are you ready to create some toadally unfrogettable layouts? Then you will love this new kit from Joyful Expressions...  Created to ...