Monday, May 15, 2017

My Memories May 2017 Blog Train

Hi everyone!  I am excited to tell you that Joyful Expressions will also be opening up at MyMemories.  So to get to know everyone over at my new store, I joined in on this month's blog train.  You can find this mini freebie in my My Memories store here:



And don't forget to visit the rest of the stops.  You can find the complete list of participants here.  Please note: Some portions of the train may not be posted yet.  I am posting this a day early as the links were already announced on the My Memories blog and facebook page.

4 comments:

  1. Чудесный набор! Большое спасибо!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the watermelon slices -- perfect for scrapping the upcoming summer picnics! Thanks for sharing your creation!

    ReplyDelete

Toadally Unfrogettable New Release and Freebie

Are you ready to create some toadally unfrogettable layouts? Then you will love this new kit from Joyful Expressions...  Created to ...