Sunday, April 30, 2017

"Make Lemonade from Lemons" Grand Opening Sale and Celebration


As most of you know after many years at Scraps N Pieces, Joyful Expressions has moved to Plain Digital Wrapper. While I'm sad about leaving some of the designers who I have known for nearly ten years, I'm excited to get to know some new scrappy folks. So to celebrate, I'm having a "Make Lemonade" grand opening sale and celebration through National Scrapbooking Day!

Between April 30th and May 7th ... 

  • All of my products will be on sale for 50% off with bonus sales occurring through the week!
  • You can enter to win a $10 gift certificate to Joyful Expressions by simply posting a layout to the Joyful Expressions gallery at PDW. (Post as many layouts as you would like as each layout is another entry in the drawing.) 
  • I will be posting freebies in my newsletter, on my blog and Facebook page, and in the PDW forums
  • And there will be new releases, grab bags and more opportunities to win! 
Thanks for following me over to my new home! And I hope you enjoy all of the sweet stuff I have planned for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy $2 Tuesday from Joyful Expressions!

It's that time again! Another Year Older and Purrfect are on sale for $2 a piece today only! Another Year Older Created with a fun r...