Friday, December 30, 2016

Tomorrow's the Last Day for the Home Sweet Home Christmas Cookie Freebie & Sale

With a fun vintage flair, "Home Sweet Home" has everything you need to create beautiful baking-themed projects and layouts that capture the magic that happens in the kitchen while baking with family...


 And tomorrow's the last day to grab it for just $3!  So swing on by my store and snag "Home Sweet Home" while it's on sale.  

I have been having a ton of fun scrapping with this kit as one of my girls loves to slay in the kitchen.  Here's a layout I made from when she was little using pieces from both the full-sized kit and the freebie...


Which reminds me...while you are out cruising the Internet, be sure to stop by the Scraps N Pieces store blog here and pick up this coordinating freebie Christmas Cookie add-on mini as tomorrow is the last day it will be available as well...







No comments:

Post a Comment

My Memories May 2017 Blog Train

Hi everyone!  I am excited to tell you that Joyful Expressions will also be opening up at MyMemories.  So to get to know everyone over at my...