Thursday, December 8, 2016

Merry & Bright Christmas Kit Release and Freebie Mini

Have you been following the Christmas Countdown over on the Scraps N Pieces blog?  Today is day number 7 and it's my turn to host!

For my contribution, I have a freebie mini that coordinates with my brand new Christmas kit "Merry & Bright":



"Merry & Bright" was so much fun to make!  It is full of bright colors and retro-inspired elements and has accents of glitter and gold foil. I think I got a little carried away as I ended up with 125 unique elements; 24 cardstocks; 24 papers; a gold foil alpha with uppercase and lowercase letters, numbers, and punctuation and a mini freebie...


Included in the element mega-pack are:

  • 1 banner
  • 1 bead scatter
  • 3 bows
  • 2 brads
  • 1 ivy branch
  • 6 buttons
  • 3 charms
  • 1 candy cane sticker
  • 1 Christmas tree sticker
  • 1 Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer sticker
  • 2 ornament stickers
  • 1 nutcracker sticker
  • 1 angel sticker
  • 1 holly sticker
  • 1 bell sticker
  • 1 Santa Claus sticker
  • 1 gingerbread man sticker
  • 1 stocking sticker
  • 1 strand of Christmas lights sticker
  • 1 wreath sticker
  • 5 felt ornaments
  • 2 flair buttons
  • 3 journal cards
  • 7 flowers
  • 2 leaves
  • 2 glitter stems
  • 3 frames
  • 3 paint splats
  • 3 paint spritzes
  • 3 stamps
  • 1 staple
  • 1 scatter of star confetti
  • 4 sets of stitching
  • 4 tags
  • 2 pieces of tape
  • 13 trims (ribbons, strings, ric rac)

I also played a lot with word art with this kit.  I ended up making 3 titles, 13 wordstrips, and 12 worded tags...


One of my favorite pieces of this collection is the paper pack.  It includes 24 papers some of which are printed with gold foil...


I loved the foil so much that I ended up using it for the alpha...


And, because no kit would be complete with out them, I also threw together a 24-count pack of solid and patterned cardstocks:



I thought I was done there.  But I still had a few more pieces I wanted to add.  So I created this freebie mini for you:


You can download the freebie mini on the Scraps N Pieces blog through December 31st. 

 And you can pick up the coordinating full-sized "Merry & Bright" kit here for just $3.00 through the end of December. 

 I hope you have fun scrapping with "Merry & Bright"!   I'm looking forward to seeing the layouts you make decking the halls of the Scraps N Pieces gallery.

Merry Christmas and I'll see you again real soon!  (hint, hint.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

$1 Bake Sale and Coordinating Freebie

It's time for the October Bake Sale at GingerScraps. That means you can grab each of my Bake Sale kits for just $1!  Here's a c...