Sunday, December 11, 2016

Home Sweet Home Sale & Christmas Freebie

Did you miss the $1 sale on my baking-themed "Home Sweet Home" collection?  Then you will love the latest sale I have baked up.  I have bundled all of the bits n pieces together and am now offering "Home Sweet Home" as a full-sized kit.  And best of all--it's on sale for just $3 through the end of December!


With a fun vintage flair, "Home Sweet Home" has everything you need to create beautiful baking-themed projects and layouts that capture the magic that happens in the kitchen while baking with family.  

Included in the kit are 60 elements: 


The paper pack includes 24 papers::



In addition to the paper pack, I have also included 24 cardstocks:



And don't forget the wood veneer alpha...it includes uppercase letters, numbers, punctuation and 4 bonus shapes:


Head on over to my store before December 31st so that you can grab "Home Sweet Home" while it is on sale for just $3.  

And here's a Christmas surprise for you...

"Home Sweet Home" was designed for you to use throughout the year. But I wanted to give you something special to make those holiday baking projects and layouts pop. So I came up with this freebie Christmas Cookie add-on mini:


You can pick it up as part of the SNP Christmas Countdown on the Scraps N Pieces store blog here through the end of December. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

$1 Bake Sale and Coordinating Freebie

It's time for the October Bake Sale at GingerScraps. That means you can grab each of my Bake Sale kits for just $1!  Here's a c...