Saturday, October 15, 2016

SNP October Blog Train & The Boo Crew Freebies

I am excited to tell you that I have 2 new products in the store.  And that means 2 new freebies for you!


First, for all of you trick-or-treaters, I have a fun, new, Halloween kit called The Boo Crew that is jam-packed with treats for you to use to dress up your Halloween scrapbooking layouts, cards and party invitations:


The Boo Crew includes 93 unique elements:


The Boo Crew paper pack includes 26 papers and 6 solid cardstocks:


And finally, there is an alpha that includes upper and lower case letters, numbers and symbols:


I have a freebie mini for you that coordinates with The Boo Crew:

CLICK HERE to download the freebie.
CLICK HERE to snag The Boo Crew while it is on sale for just $3.

Next, I have a new template pack for you:


7th Heaven is the latest release in my Number Cruncher's template series:


The 7th Heaven pack includes 4 quality-checked 300DPI 12x12 templates that are all designed for scrapping 7-photo layouts. Like all of my templates, this pack is available in PSD, TIF and PNG formats and is PU/S4H/S4O/CT/CU friendly so you can feel comfortable using them for any of your CU or CT work.

And as part of the October SNP blog train,  I have a coordinating freebie template for you:


CLICK HERE to download the freebie template.
CLICK HERE to grab the full Number Cruncher's 7th Heaven template pack for just $2.00.

And don't forget to swing by the rest of the blog train stops to grab some more free goodies...

JMC Designs
Moore Blessings Digital Design
Dreamn4ever Designs
Triple J Designs
Liza
Pixie Glitter Designs
Josie Scraps
Joyful Expressions (you are here)
Scraps N Pieces the Designers
Shuckclod's Stuff
Day Dreams 'n Designs
Janet's Digital Joys

5 comments:

  1. Thank you very much for all the great goodies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous template!!! Thank you so much for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing the lovely template!!!!

    ReplyDelete

My Memories May 2017 Blog Train

Hi everyone!  I am excited to tell you that Joyful Expressions will also be opening up at MyMemories.  So to get to know everyone over at my...