Wednesday, June 15, 2016

June SNP Blog Train: Number Crunchers Six Pack Template Freebie

Now that my blog is finally up and running again, I'm ready to hop on some blog trains!

For the June SNP blog train, I created a freebie template for you...


It coordinates with a new Number Crunchers template pack that just released this week. This Number Crunchers pack is named Six-Pack and is designed for scrapping 6-photo layouts:


You can grab the Number Cruncher Six Pack template pack for just $2.00 through June 30th in my store here.  

(This freebie has expired.  It is now available free with the purchase of the Number Crunchers Six Pack Template pack.)

There are a ton of additional freebies for you to grab at the other stops along the train. So be sure to visit the following blogs...

BEEZDESIGNZ
Josie Scraps
Heather Z. Scraps
Dreamn4ever Designs
JMC Designs
Christina's Creations
SwiftThinkin
Joyful Expressions  (you are here)
Kayozz Designs
Time Out Scraps
ScrapbookcrazyCreationsbyRobyn
Shuckclod's Stuff
Liza
Honeybee's Creative Hive
Triple J Designs
GraceBlossoms4U
Janet's Digital Joys
Nana's Digi Blog
Day Dreams 'n Designs
Sunshine Inspired Designs

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Memories May 2017 Blog Train

Hi everyone!  I am excited to tell you that Joyful Expressions will also be opening up at MyMemories.  So to get to know everyone over at my...