Wednesday, May 4, 2016

SNP NSD Season of Freebies Hop

It's time for some DSD freebies! 

The SNP Designers have put together a Freebie Hop based on the four seasons of the year. And because I couldn't figure out which season I wanted to participate in, I actually made 4 freebies for you!

Please note: These freebies have now expired but you can find them bundled together and available in my store here.  

In my store you will find my summer-themed freebie:

(This freebie has expired.)

On my Pinterest board you will find my fall-inspired freebie:

(This freebie has expired.)

Over on my Facebook you will find my winter template:

(This freebie has expired.)

And here on my blog you can find download my spring template:

(This freebie has expired.)

I really hope you enjoy these freebies!  And if you are looking for more templates, be sure to check out my NSD grab bag.  You can get 5 never before released template packs for just $5:



And if you are looking for more freebies, please visit the SNP blog or the NSD thread in the SNP forums to find the master list for the Freebie Hop.


9 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the 4 Seasons templates Jenni. Love those Number Crunchers too and will be buying them during iNSD.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Jenni. I love your templates and am heading to the store to purchase the five packs for $5. What a steal!! And thanks again for these wonderful freebies!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Thank you for a full set of templates! They are great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much, have a great iNSD weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for sharing all these lovely templates! Have a wonderful iNSD!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Jennifer. Already bought the grab bag and scrapped with one set this morning. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are great templates, thanks! I can't get the one on your Pinterest board to download, though. Any suggestions?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should just be able to click on the link in the description. But if you can't get it to download try putting this link in your browser: http://joyfulexpressions.macko.net/freebies/JE_FST_Fall.zip . I hope that helps!

      Delete

Toadally Unfrogettable New Release and Freebie

Are you ready to create some toadally unfrogettable layouts? Then you will love this new kit from Joyful Expressions...  Created to ...