Saturday, May 7, 2016

Freebie Number Crunchers Template & NSD Grab Bag

When I set out to create a layout, I first look to see how many pictures I want to put on the page. My next step is to find a template that works for the same number of photos. However, it can be really time consuming to sort through my templates to try to figure out how many pictures each template was designed to accommodate. I wanted to come up with a solution to make scrapping by the numbers a bit easier.

Enter my new template series--Number Crunchers. Each Number Cruncher pack contains 4 templates based around a certain number of photos. For NDS I will be releasing Number Cruncher packs 1-5.

But I have a preview for you!  I am one of those shoppers that has to try before I buy. So I thought I'd give you a sample of one of my Number Crunchers templates. This quality-checked 300DPI 12x12 template, which coordinates with Number Crunchers Trios, will be free from May 1st-May 15th, 2016 and is available in PSD, TIF and PNG formats:


Like all of my templates, this freebie is PU/S4H/S4O/CT/CU friendly so you can feel comfortable using it for any of your CU or CT work.

Please note:  This freebie has expired but you can now grab it free with your purchase of the Number Crunchers: Trios template pack in my store here.

And if you like it, be sure to take advantage of my NSD Numbers Cruncher Grab Bag!  You can purchase the entire collection for just $5!


This special has expired but you can now grab each pack individually in my store.  



No comments:

Post a Comment

$1 Bake Sale and Coordinating Freebie

It's time for the October Bake Sale at GingerScraps. That means you can grab each of my Bake Sale kits for just $1!  Here's a c...